Thursday, March 1, 2012

Clover Art

Yup, you've seen kids handprints done into art about a million ways, so here's number 1,000,001 :-).  I used both of my kids prints and their hands are different sizes.  I love using the "heart" type of overlapped hands to make each shamrock leaf.  Super cute, don't you think?  I also added the date to make sure we remembered when their hands were that cute and tiny.

Have you seen my mantel?  Yeah, I can't get enough of it.  So if you are curious about the printable it's mine.  Feel free to download the JPEG here and manipulate the size as needed.  I don't actually believe in luck.  I feel like all good things in my life are  blessings rom the One and Only God!

*Please note: All free printables are only for readers of Creative Preschool Resources . If you enjoy this printable, please take a second to "follow" us to recieve email updates {top sidebar}. Thank you!

  I'm thankful everyday for my Savior and surely, I am NOT lucky, I AM BLESSED!!

Linked up at:


Brassy Apple


Oopsey Daisy

2 comments:

  1. What a fun handprint craft!! :) I want to make this with my Little Man! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it and what little guy wouldn't love getting green paint all over their hands!?!? Glad to share at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily