Wednesday, March 7, 2012

St Patty's Pomander

I just love this decoration from my St. Patty's Day mantel.  It's puffy, colorful and super fun.  I got the original idea from a Pinterest Pin {I love that place, don't you?} when it was done in pink.

Simple... get LOTS of cupcake liners (like 100) and white sewing pins.  I turned my liners inside out so the color would show well.  Put a pin into the middle of the the liner.

Add a dab of hot glue to the pin and then push into your styrofoam ball.  Place them closer together or farther apart depending on the style you like. To be honest, I got lots of burns from the hot glue and it felt like it took forever to get it done, but once it was done I loved it!

Linked Up at:


Brassy Apple


Every Creative Endeavor


Tatertots and Jello


Oopsey Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I have, of course, pinned it! I hope you will pop over and check out my giveaway. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I'll have to check out your page for sure! Happy crafting and I look forward to seeing you here again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily