Friday, February 3, 2012

Fave Font Friday

Whew it's Friday!  I can't believe I made it and you did too, congrats!  I love Fridays, I don't work and I get lots done.  I'm hoping we have a snow day {yet if we do, I won't get anything done because my whole family will be home}.  I guess if a snow day is declared we'll lay around watching movies in our jammies all day.  There are worse things in life!

I absolutely LOVE new fonts, don't you?  Here are some new fonts that I can't wait to use...

You can download them free here:  Polkadot Punch & Polkadot Party.... Candy Stripe...  Swirly Twirly... Siesta Sunrise

1 comments:

  1. [...] you like these check out this Fave Font Friday post Share with the World:FacebookTwitterPrintEmailLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Blog Template by June Lily